Begin your recovery today at our world-class drug and alcohol inpatient rehab serving New England
Freedom from addiction to drugs and alcohol is within reach. There is hope of breaking free from alcohol, heroin, fentanyl, cocaine, Xanax, meth and other addictive substances. At Recovery Centers of America at Danvers, we will help you overcome your addiction and build a life of lasting recovery.
Located in Danvers, Massachusetts, just 25 miles outside of Boston, Recovery Centers of America at Danvers is ranked by Newsweek as the second top addiction treatment center in Massachusetts. Our center is also accredited by the Joint Commission, the highest national standard for safety and quality of care, along with CARF ASAM Level of Care certification—the international standard in addiction treatment.
The RCA team is committed to providing a top-quality experience to our patients and their families. Our world-class facility offers a safe and comfortable environment, and is led by an expert, caring team of addiction professionals to ensure that your time here is both healing and comfortable. Our ongoing commitment to your care also extends to family support services.
You will be guided through every stage of treatment
You will be guided 24/7 by our devoted team of medical staff, masters-level clinicians, nurses, case managers and recovery support specialists. All of our staff are specially trained to treat addiction, and to do so with sensitivity and compassion. You will also be joined by a community of your peers, as you keep each other company and provide mutual support in your shared recovery journey. Our team will be by your side through every phase of your treatment, providing guidance and encouragement to strengthen your early recovery, including:
You can expect the highest levels of quality, comfort, safety and dignity
Your recovery depends on a safe and comfortable facility, where you are treated with the dignity and respect you deserve. To boost your health and wellness during your stay, our top-flight accommodations include:
- Spacious facility accommodating over 200 patients
- Modern, semi-private bedrooms with flat-screen TVs and a private bathroom
- A variety of state-of-the-art exercise equipment
- Delicious, healthy food made from fresh ingredients and brought to you by our friendly dining staff
Specialized treatment programs and services are tailored to your needs
You will have the option to choose among a number of specialized programs and services which take your particular background and identity into account, including:
- PRISE for patients who have been in treatment before but have relapsed
- RESCU for first responders (law enforcement officer, firefighter, paramedics and EMTS) and active or retired military members
- Evolutions for patients ages 50+
- Thrive for members of the LGBTQIA+ community
A holistic approach to comprehensive addiction treatment
Your treatment with us is comprehensive, attending to your mental, physical and spiritual needs together. Our bundled care package includes:
- Bio-psycho-social medical & psychiatric evaluations
- Specialized therapy for co-occurring Disorders
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- RCA WorkFlex: Maintain Work/School Obligations
- Spirituality: Spiritual Treatment Enhancement Service
You will be guided and inspired by our expert team
Our team will go the extra mile to get you the treatment you need and deserve
You will be able to remove major obstacles standing in the way of your receiving treatment, including:
- 24/7 Admission. Call us any time, day or night, and we will pick up your call and get you into treatment.
- Transportation. Do you need a ride to our treatment facility? We will send a car to pick you up and bring you to us from a number of surrounding locations.
- We accept private insurance. To make treatment accessible, we accept most major insurance providers, and also offer interest-free payment plans.
We are in-network with many insurance providers. If you don’t see your insurance provider listed, call us to confirm whether we take your insurance and to discuss options.
Recover and rebuild together with your family
As your addiction affects your family, your recovery should involve them too. We offer a variety a family services, so that you and your family can heal and grow together. Our family services include:
- Family support groups
- Family therapy
To the families of those suffering from addiction: if you wish to get a loved one into treatment, please visit the family page for additional resources.
Do you need support getting your loved one the help they need?
Delivered by Certified Intervention Professionals, interventions are a great solution for a loved one who may not be willing to commit to treatment yet.
For visitation hours, rules and more information view our Visitation Hours at RCA Inpatient Rehab Facilities page.
Additional information on Recovery Resources During Coronavirus
Stay committed and connected through our alumni network
Once you are a patient at Recovery Centers of America, you’re a part of our family for life.
Through the Alumni Association, you’ll be part of a supportive, large community of alumni who support each other, have fun together and give back together. The Alumni Association provides virtual and in-person meetings, fun-filled sober events, opportunities to volunteer, and more.