Recovery Centers of America at Danvers
Drug and Alcohol Rehab Near Boston
Located just outside of Boston, Recovery Centers of America at Danvers is an innovative center for addiction treatment. We treat individuals and their families struggling with addiction to alcohol, heroin, fentanyl, cocaine, Xanax, meth, and other substances. With our full continuum of care, including detoxification services, residential, an evidence-based curriculum, outpatient, and an alumni association, we provide the resources, tools, and staff to help patients achieve and maintain recovery. Because families are impacted by addiction as well, RCA at Devon provides full family programming. We treat the whole family to make the family whole again.
In-Network, So Care is Affordable and Accessible
No one should face barriers when it comes to receiving treatment, and RCA provides 24/7 admissions, interventions and transportation at no additional cost. All this, family therapy, and more, is offered in an affordable manner because RCA is in-network with most major insurance providers.
Individualized Addiction Treatment Programs
Recovery Centers of America offers addiction treatment programs for men and women of all ages (18+), as well as the following specialized programs at our Danvers facility:
Treating the Unique Needs of Pregnant Patients
Struggling with a drug or alcohol addiction while pregnant can make you feel isolated and unsure of where to turn for help. Recovery Centers of America at Danvers can help. Our clinical staff includes physicians trained in addiction medicine and nurses who have the experience and knowledge needed to treat pregnant patients.
We know you’re probably asking yourself a lot of questions: Can I safely detox while pregnant? Am I able to go on methadone during my pregnancy? How will my baby be impacted by all of this? We’re here to help answer all of these questions. Please call our Mission Center to learn more about how we can help you and your baby live a healthy, happy life.
Our Sites Are Modern and Comfortable so You Can Focus on Your Recovery.
Recovery Centers of America is a Joint Commission Accredited healthcare company, meaning we put the needs and comforts of our patients first always. Safety and quality of care are our priorities at each one of our facilities. We meet and exceed rigorous performance standards with our staff and sites, while also providing comfortable, clean facilities and rooms. All of our rooms have their own bathrooms and TVs, and are designed with privacy in mind.
Our Staff & Credentials
Our evidence-based addiction treatment is delivered by our clinical team of master’s level therapists, doctors, psychiatrists, and nurses. Not only does our team have the experience and education needed to effectively treat the disease of addiction, they are also compassionate and understand the complexes and challenges associated with addiction. We know all patients aren’t alike, so a one-size-fits-all approach won’t work when it comes to treating addiction. We take our curriculum and make it work for you, addressing any underlying issues you may have that could be fueling your addiction.
Joint Commission Accredited
Recovery Centers of America is accredited by The Joint Commission, a symbol of quality that reflects an organization’s commitment to meeting specific performance standards.
What to Expect
Once you undergo a comfortable and medically-monitored detox (if needed), you will enter our residential inpatient treatment program. Our outstanding addiction treatment program delivers a comprehensive approach to treating addiction, including:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Trauma-Informed Therapy
- Immersive 12 Step Programming
- Spiritual Services
- Individual and Group Therapy
- Biopsychosocial, Medical & Psychiatric Evaluations
- Treatment for Pregnant Women
- Diet, Nutrition, & Wellness Coaching
- Interactive Skill-based Workshops
- Psychiatric Care
- Confidence-building workshops
- SMART Recovery
- Peer and Alumni Support
A Focus on Family
Evidence-based research shows that when addiction treatment includes the whole family, the likelihood of success is significantly greater. That’s why Recovery Centers of America at Danvers provides family services to help patients and their families health together. These services include family therapy, family support groups, and more.
Our treatment doesn’t leave when you leave our facility. Our regional alumni program helps sustain long-term recovery for by providing an ongoing, support network.
Recovery Centers of America at Danvers has qualified Marriage and Family Therapists who are paired with our clinical team to provide comprehensive family therapy. Our family therapists specialize in family therapy models such as: Structural, Strategic, and Family Systemic Therapy.
For visitation hours, rules and more information view our Visitation Hours at RCA Inpatient Rehab Facilities page.
Additional information on Recovery Resources During Coronavirus.
Family Welcome Kit
As a family member, we’d like to welcome you to Recovery Centers of America at Danvers. Our Family Welcome Kit will provide you with important information regarding your loved one’s stay at RCA and how you can participate in their recovery.
For more information, please email Family Services Director Trish Caldwell at email@example.com.
12 Step & Recovery Support Group Meetings at Danvers
As part of our patients’ ongoing recovery we invite patients, families and community members to participate in our various 12-step meetings held on our campus.
- Danvers Women’s AA meeting 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- H & I Group NA 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Lynn NA meeting 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Weekly Alumni Meetings
One of the best ways you can sustain and support long-term recovery is to stay involved in Recovery Centers of America Alumni Association.
Weekly Recovery Meeting Calendar
- Family Group Meeting hosted by Plymouth House 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Amazing Grace 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Colleen’s Women’s Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Jerry B. Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Jon P. Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Lakeshore Retreat 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Northeast Addiction, Quincy’s Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Peace of Mind Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Richie’s Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Family Support Meeting 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m
- Kris’ Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Rusty’s Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Steve from Melrose Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- SMART Recovery 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Mike Wilson family group 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Brook Retreat Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Beverly’s Monday Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Rockport Monday Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- SMART Recovery Meeting hosted by SMART local SMART Recovery Chapter 8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Fernando “Fred’s” Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Lynn’s Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Peabody West Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Peace of Mind Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Melrose YP 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Teamsters’ Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- We’re Not Sure Yet – Charlestown Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.