Recovery Centers of America at Danvers
Continuing Outpatient Assessment and Treatment via TeleHealth
Drug and Alcohol Outpatient Treatment in Danvers, MA
It’s never easy for anyone to admit they need help; asking for help can be even harder. RCA knows that addressing the challenges of drug or alcohol use can be very overwhelming. It takes a great deal of strength and courage to ask for help. Please give yourself a chance to recover. RCA at Danvers’ highly qualified and experienced team of treatment professionals will listen to you and guide you on a recovery path that is based on your individual story.
Overcoming Barriers to Treatment With Telehealth
Addiction doesn’t stop for anything – and neither does Recovery Centers of America. In an effort to further protect patients and staff members from COVID-19 exposure, all Outpatient services at RCA are now offered via telehealth, meaning you can still get the same, evidence-based treatment from the comfort and safety of your home. All you need is a smartphone, tablet, computer, or laptop. Learn more about how our telehealth services works here.
If you are suffering from addiction to drugs or alcohol, the caring staff of therapists at Danvers will facilitate treatment with unparalleled dedication to seeing each patient become well and thrive.
Extended Day Treatment Hours:
Five days a week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday) 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Day Treatment Hours:
Three days a week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday) 10:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Day Treatment Evening Hours:
Three days a week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday) 5:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
In-Network, so Care is Affordable and Accessible
No one should face barriers when it comes to receiving treatment, and RCA provides 24/7 admissions, interventions and transportation at no additional cost. All this, family therapy, and more, is offered in an affordable manner because RCA is in-network with most major insurance providers.
Our Staff & Credentials
Our evidence-based addiction treatment is delivered by our clinical team of master’s level therapists, doctors, psychiatrists, and nurses. Not only does our team have the experience and education needed to effectively treat the disease of addiction, they are also compassionate and understand the complexes and challenges associated with addiction. We know all patients aren’t alike, so a one-size-fits-all approach won’t work when it comes to treating addiction. We take our curriculum and make it work for you, addressing any underlying issues you may have that could be fueling your addiction.
Joint Commission Accredited
Recovery Centers of America is accredited by The Joint Commission, a symbol of quality that reflects an organization’s commitment to meeting specific performance standards.
Modern and Comfortable so You Can Focus on Your Recovery.
Recovery Centers of America is a Joint Commission Accredited healthcare company, meaning we put the needs and comforts of our patients first always. Safety and quality of care are our priorities at each one of our facilities. We meet and exceed rigorous performance standards with our staff and sites, while also providing comfortable and clean facilities.
Evidence-based research shows that when addiction treatment includes the whole family, the likelihood of success is significantly greater. That’s why Recovery Centers of America at Danvers provides family services to help patients and their families health together. These services include family therapy, family support groups, and more.
Our treatment doesn’t leave when you leave our facility. Our regional alumni program helps sustain long-term recovery for by providing an ongoing, support network.
12 Step & Recovery Support Group Meetings at Danvers
As part of our patients’ ongoing recovery we invite patients, families and community members to participate in our various 12-step meetings held on our campus.
- Danvers Women’s AA meeting 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- H & I Group NA 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Lynn NA meeting 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Weekly Alumni Meetings
One of the best ways you can sustain and support long-term recovery is to stay involved in Recovery Centers of America Alumni Association.
Weekly Recovery Meeting Calendar
- Family Group Meeting hosted by Plymouth House 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Amazing Grace 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Colleen’s Women’s Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Jerry B. Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Jon P. Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Lakeshore Retreat 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Northeast Addiction, Quincy’s Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Peace of Mind Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Richie’s Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Family Support Meeting 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m
- Kris’ Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Rusty’s Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Steve from Melrose Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- SMART Recovery 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Mike Wilson family group 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Brook Retreat Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Beverly’s Monday Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Rockport Monday Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- SMART Recovery Meeting hosted by SMART local SMART Recovery Chapter 8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Fernando “Fred’s” Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Lynn’s Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Peabody West Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Peace of Mind Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Melrose YP 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Teamsters’ Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- We’re Not Sure Yet – Charlestown Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.