Recovery Centers of America at Danvers
Continuing Outpatient Assessment and Treatment via TeleHealth
Drug and Alcohol Outpatient Treatment in Danvers, MA
It takes a great deal of strength and courage to ask for help, but you are worth it. Recovery Centers of America at Danvers knows that addressing the challenges of drug or alcohol use can be very overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. Give yourself a chance at recovery with RCA Danvers by your side each step of the way. RCA Danvers will work with you and your family to make sure you are supported throughout your Outpatient Treatment. Our patients stay with us because our clinicians truly care about each individual that takes part in our programs and every patient knows that they are valued and supported. The highly qualified and experienced team of treatment professionals at RCA Danvers guide, educate, and counsel you on your path to recovery. Our staff works tirelessly to help you succeed in recovery. In addition, we have deep ties to the community and other local agencies, making it possible to create a comprehensive treatment plan that will ensure you have a strong support network upon completion of our program.
Overcoming Barriers to Treatment With Telehealth
Addiction doesn’t stop for anything – and neither does Recovery Centers of America. In an effort to further protect patients and staff members from COVID-19 exposure, all Outpatient services at RCA are now offered via telehealth, meaning you can still get the same, evidence-based treatment from the comfort and safety of your home. All you need is a smartphone, tablet, computer, or laptop. Learn more about how our telehealth services works here or get ready for a Webex meeting with these helpful set-up instructions.
If you are suffering from addiction to drugs or alcohol, the caring staff of therapists at Danvers will facilitate treatment with unparalleled dedication to seeing each patient become well and thrive.
IOP/SOAP/Day Programming – Evening:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 5:30 pm – 9 pm
Wednesday 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
In-Network, so Care is Affordable and Accessible
No one should face barriers when it comes to receiving treatment, and RCA provides 24/7 admissions, interventions and transportation at no additional cost. All this, family therapy, and more, is offered in an affordable manner because RCA is in-network with most major insurance providers.
Our Staff & Credentials
Our evidence-based addiction treatment is delivered by our clinical team of master’s level therapists, doctors, psychiatrists, and nurses. Not only does our team have the experience and education needed to effectively treat the disease of addiction, they are also compassionate and understand the complexes and challenges associated with addiction. We know all patients aren’t alike, so a one-size-fits-all approach won’t work when it comes to treating addiction. We take our curriculum and make it work for you, addressing any underlying issues you may have that could be fueling your addiction.
Joint Commission Accredited
Recovery Centers of America is accredited by The Joint Commission, a symbol of quality that reflects an organization’s commitment to meeting specific performance standards.
Modern and Comfortable so You Can Focus on Your Recovery.
Recovery Centers of America is a Joint Commission Accredited healthcare company, meaning we put the needs and comforts of our patients first always. Safety and quality of care are our priorities at each one of our facilities. We meet and exceed rigorous performance standards with our staff and sites, while also providing comfortable and clean facilities.
Evidence-based research shows that when addiction treatment includes the whole family, the likelihood of success is significantly greater. That’s why Recovery Centers of America at Danvers provides family services to help patients and their families health together. These services include family therapy, family support groups, and more.
Our treatment doesn’t leave when you leave our facility. Our regional alumni program helps sustain long-term recovery for by providing an ongoing, support network.
12 Step & Recovery Support Group Meetings at Danvers
As part of our patients’ ongoing recovery we invite patients, families and community members to participate in our various 12-step meetings held on our campus.
- Danvers Women’s AA meeting 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- H & I Group NA 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Lynn NA meeting 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Weekly Alumni Meetings
One of the best ways you can sustain and support long-term recovery is to stay involved in Recovery Centers of America Alumni Association.
Weekly Recovery Meeting Calendar
- Family Group Meeting hosted by Plymouth House 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Amazing Grace 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Colleen’s Women’s Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Jerry B. Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Jon P. Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Lakeshore Retreat 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Northeast Addiction, Quincy’s Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Peace of Mind Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Richie’s Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Family Support Meeting 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m
- Kris’ Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Rusty’s Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Steve from Melrose Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- SMART Recovery 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Mike Wilson family group 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Brook Retreat Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Beverly’s Monday Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Rockport Monday Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- SMART Recovery Meeting hosted by SMART local SMART Recovery Chapter 8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Fernando “Fred’s” Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Lynn’s Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Peabody West Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Peace of Mind Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Melrose YP 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Teamsters’ Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- We’re Not Sure Yet – Charlestown Group 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.