Drug & alcohol intervention program
An intervention isn’t about confrontation – it’s about helping your loved one
With our interventionists on your side, there’s a 90% chance your loved one will enter treatment based on our track record.
Get your loved one the help they need. Our interventionists work with you to build and empower your team to deliver a clear-cut plan to help your loved one.
RCA interventionists represent your family’s interests. They serve as your family’s advocate, providing support and helping you get a desirable outcome for your loved one.
We can help right now
Eliminating feelings of shame
Our interventionists make your loved one feel safe, working to break down the barriers standing in the way of seeking drug and alcohol treatment, including:
- Shame and stigma
- Not knowing where to turn
- Concerns about effectiveness
- Disinterest in abstinence
- Job Concerns
- Financial Concerns
Download our Intervention Preparation Workbook
The intervention workbook gives answers to your questions:
- Why does this person need an intervention?
- What does the interventionist do?
- Who are the best people to include on the intervention team?
- What education and alignment does your team need?
- What possible obstacles could you face getting your loved one into treatment?