Intensive outpatient Program (IOP) Treatment
RCA’s Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) offers a great alternative to attending a full day Partial Hospitalization program. If you want to get the treatment necessary and fit it into your current work, family, and daily schedule of responsibilities… then IOP is the perfect option! Our IOP program is for adults 18 years of age and over who attend treatment three times a week for 3-hour sessions each day. IOP supports you in getting the treatment necessary while keeping your commitments and responsibilities without jeopardizing your recovery.
IOP is highly structured and meets three days a week (day and evening options) for 3 hours each day. During treatment, you will receive:
- Understanding the source, symptoms, and contributors of substance use.
- Intensive group therapy daily.
- Individual sessions weekly.
- Family therapy.
- Evidence based- treatment.
- Relapse prevention and coping skill building.
- Medication intervention to reduce discomfort and reduce & suppress cravings.
- Accountability to your recovery.
- Coordinating ongoing treatment supports upon discharge.
- Connecting with RCA’s robust Alumni Association.
We’re here to help
Levels of care for every level of your recovery
Whether you’re at the very beginning of your recovery or months in, we offer 3 levels of outpatient care:
IOP addiction treatment from the comfort of your home
In addition to RCA’s in-person outpatient services, we have extended our treatment to online via a HIPAA compliant web and video conferencing platform.
Sample Intensive outpatient Program schedule:
Exact schedule may vary by state.
- Group therapy (3 hours with break)
- Individual session (available weekly)
- Family sessions (available monthly or more frequently as needed)