Medications Assisted Treatment can help you recover
Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) is the leg-up so many need to start their recovery off on a strong foot. Because drugs and/or alcohol change the brain, it can be difficult to participate in even the most simple activities. This is where MAT helps; it can balance brain function and cut back on stress levels. It can help you live the life you’ve always wanted.
Bravo Medical – just 10 miles away from Camden, in Somerdale, NJ – provides methadone, Subutex, and Suboxone as medications to help reduce physical cravings and withdrawals caused by opioids. Bravo Medical also provides substance abuse counseling to treat every aspect of the disease of addiction.
Monday – Friday
5:30 am – 12:00 pm
6:00 am – 11:00 am
Monday – Friday
5:30 am – 2:00 pm
6:00 am – 11:00 am
Start receiving your medication today
Bravo Medical will help you recover
With the holistic and comprehensive care provided at Bravo Medical, you can achieve recovery while minimizing cravings and withdrawal symptoms, as well as addressing any underlying sources and symptoms of your addiction through counseling and education. As a comprehensive MAT clinic, we offer:
- Methadone, Suboxone, and Subutex maintenance
- Short and long-term detoxification
- Individual and group counseling
- Medical examinations
- Screening and assessments
- An intensive outpatient program
- Case management
- Community education
- Help is available 24/7
Medications available to you at Bravo Medical
Not sure which medication is the right one for you? Our team will work with you to determine which medication would work best for you.
- Methadone is a synthetic opioid agonist, which eliminates withdrawal symptoms and relieves drug cravings by acting on opioid receptions in the brain – the same receptors that opioids like heroin, morphine and opioid pain medications activate.
- Methadone occupies and activities these opioid receptors, it does so more slowly and does not produce euphoria.
- Suboxone binds to the brain’s opioid receptors; however, it doesn’t fully stimulate them.
- Suboxone can reduce withdrawal symptoms and alleviate drug cravings.
- Subutex is a partial opioid antagonist that binds with opioid receptors responsible for pain and feelings of well-being.
- Subutex is used for preventing withdrawal symptoms from and cravings for opiates.
Learn more about your medication options below.
Same day medication | Walk-ins welcome | No waitlist | Minimal wait times
Substance abuse counseling for Camden County, NJ
Whether you and your clinical team decide on methadone, Suboxone, or Subutex, one thing holds true for these medications: they are simply one piece of a successful individual treatment plan. Achieving and maintaining total recovery also involves having the right coping skills to deal with triggers and stress, strong mental and physical health, and the ability to create or restore healthy relationships.
Bravo’s team of addiction experts will create an individualized treatment plan that addresses every aspect of the disease of addiction. That means you’ll participate in group, individual, and Intensive outpatient counseling sessions to uncover any possible conditions or factors fueling your addiction. You’ll also build a recovery network during your time here, who will provide unbeatable support and a sense of community.
Treatment for pregnant patients
As a pregnant person with an addiction, you may be unsure of where to turn for help. Bravo Medical has the staff, experience, and compassion to treat pregnant patients. We understand this is a difficult time, but you can rest assured you and your unborn baby will get fair treatment with Bravo Medical. When medically appropriate, Bravo will utilize Subutex to help pregnant patients comfortably begin the recovery process. Our staff members will walk you through treatment every step of the way.
and self pay
Same day admissions and medications
The team at Bravo Medical
To combat the ongoing opioid epidemic affecting Camden County, New Jersey, Recovery Centers of America brought together some of New Jersey’s top professionals in the fields of opiate addiction and Medication-Assisted Treatment. Meet them below.
Need help with housing, transportation, or other types of treatment?
Our comprehensive case management team will help you with:
- Referrals for housing, mental health treatment, or assistance with transportation
- Prevention and treatment for infectious diseases
- Connecting you with a primary care physician, endocrinologist, hepatologist, gastroenterologist, or infectious disease doctor