At Recovery Centers of America at Danvers, we cater to those who may require or desire outpatient treatment. To serve that need, we provide a Partial Hospitalization Program as well as Intensive Outpatient Treatment.
Partial Hospitalization Program
Our Partial Hospitalization Program offers a balanced step between residential and outpatient treatment. An evaluation by one of our professional clinicians can help determine whether our Partial Hospitalization Program may be a good fit for you.
Any of the following services can be included:
- Group and individual therapy that include substance abuse counseling and examination of root causes concerning addiction
- Family therapy to empower both a person struggling with substance abuse and his or her family members, including tools and solutions for healing and healthy recovery
- Access to 12-Step meetings
- Psychiatric and medical services, as required
- Evidenced-based treatment methods including cognitive behavior services and neurofeedback
Intensive Outpatient Treatment Ongoing Recovery Support
An Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) offers individuals a way to get the recovery support they need, without being a full-time resident. If you or a loved one is committed to pursuing sobriety, but need or want to balance recovery with life at home, IOP is the perfect solution.
Here’s a general outline of what’s included in our Intensive Outpatient Program:
- Individuals generally attend IOP three days per week, three hours per day
- Support services include individual and group therapy
- Additional therapy pathways include family and couples therapy
- An introduction to 12-Step recovery and meetings is provided
- Education and resources are available to help you and your family understand addiction
To qualify for IOP at Recovery Centers of America at Danvers, an individual is required to independently maintain daily concurrent abstinence, or must be transitioning out of full-time residential treatment.