We provide world-class addiction treatment that is accessible & affordable – and we’re right in your neighborhood.
The Recovery Centers of America Difference
We’re on a mission to deliver the highest-quality, most affordable and most accessible addiction treatment available. We provide our patients with a complete continuum of care including medical detoxification, residential inpatient, intensive outpatient (IOP), partial hospitalization (PHP) and general outpatient (GOP) as well as a variety of free community support meetings at our neighborhood-based centers for addiction treatment.
We work relentlessly to deliver an addiction treatment and admissions process which is easier, more accessible, more affordable – and more effective, than any other provider in the addiction treatment industry. We are proud to say:
- Call 1-800-RECOVERY and on your first call…
- Our team of Care Advocates will answer in 10 seconds or less.
- We can verify insurance in 5 minutes or less.
- We can have transportation in your driveway in 2 hours or less.
- We can have you in treatment in 3 hours or less.
- We can schedule emergency interventions, if necessary.
- We admit patients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- We are in-network with most major insurance providers in order to minimize out-of-pocket expenses for you & your family.
- We provide financial assistance and flexible payment options to any family requiring assistance with co-pay or out-of-pocket expenses.
- We provide an intensive Family Program designed to heal you & your family, together.
- Our patients are treated in our safe, 24/7, medically-supervised center for addiction excellence with nursing, medical, and psychiatric care available 7 days a week.
- Our addiction treatment centers are located in your neighborhood – making it easy for our families to participate in the treatment and recovery process.
- We are fully accredited by The Joint Commission, the gold standard in quality care.
- We treat our patients with the dignity & respect they deserve by delivering the highest quality treatment in beautiful, safe & comfortable 5-star facility.
- We provide the highest quality clinical care in a safe & structured environment 10 hours per day, 7 days per week. All of our care is delivered by a team of Master’s Level Clinicians, Psychiatrists, Nurses, Therapists & Recovery Support Specialists on-staff 24/7.
- We employ a comprehensive, individualized, evidence-based approach to treating addiction which begins with a complete bio/psycho/social and medical assessment as well as an evaluation of the family and environmental factors to accurately assess & treat ALL root causes of our patients’ addiction.
- We provide free community space for AA, NA, Al-Anon, Nar-Anon, Family Support and any other 12 Step or recovery-based fellowship so that they have a comfortable environment to recover and socialize 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We provide an immersive 12 Step education & application curriculum including helping our patients to find a sponsor.
- Our Alumni program helps our patients who complete treatment to stay involved & stay connected – through fun & engaging activities as well as opportunities to give back.
Areas of Expertise
We believe in advocating for the rights and the betterment of all suffering from the disease of addiction. As such, we are dedicated to providing highest-quality services, legal & social advocacy on behalf of patients, and a healthy community for all affected by addiction. Read more below.
Patients who are treated well get well sooner and stay well longer. We are committed to providing world-class, five-star service and accommodations.
With world-class clinical treatment in state-of-the-art facilities throughout New England, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Maryland, every addiction recovery center patient is given the highest standard of care and evidenced-based treatment with dignity and respect close to where they live and work.
It’s not only the evidence-based practices we use in treating our patients, but also the environment in which they are receiving treatment. Everything from comfortable beds and farm-to-table dining to scheduled leisure activities and entertainment rooms promote comfort and balance while in recovery.
Amenities at our various facilities include:
- Custom-designed kitchens, with large, modern dining facilities
- State-of-the-art fitness studios
- Yoga and meditation rooms
- Home-style comfort in clean, bright, and warm interiors
- Culinary chefs preparing healthy, well-balanced meals.
- Juice Bar
- Elegant private rooms with plush pillow top mattresses and flat-screen HDTVs
- Wi-Fi access
- Digital tablets designed to keep patients and families connected
- Outdoor activities
- Spa services including relaxing massages.
- Business center
- Private meeting rooms for family and peers
- Black Car Service to pick you up and escort you to the facility
We believe our obligation to advocate on behalf of our patients is paramount. We know healthcare costs can be burdensome. Therefore, we contract with most major insurance carriers so the patient receives the highest benefit levels available.
For those we don’t contract with, we will work with their out-of- network benefits so they can still benefit from their relationship with their insurance carrier.
In order to provide insured patients with the most accurate coverage information, please call 1-800-RECOVERY and one of our Care Advocates will be happy to assist you.
We have teams of experts to ensure that insurance pays the maximum amount the patient deserves.
Patients need to “live in recovery where they live every day.”
In our neighborhood-based addiction recovery centers, the local proximity of patients, their families, and our staff ensure a new ‘community of recovery’, which replaces harmful people, places, and things with healthy ones.