We provide effective addiction treatment that is accessible & affordable –
and we’re right in your neighborhood.
The Recovery Centers of America Difference
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) has one mission: Help 1 million patients achieve a life of recovery by providing evidence-based alcohol and drug addiction treatment in your neighborhood. RCA believes patients who are treated well get well sooner and stay well together, which is why we treat every patient with dignity, discretion, and respect.
We’ve developed a team of experienced, compassionate clinicians, counselors, nurses, and therapists to guide patients and their families through treatment and into lasting, meaningful recovery. Our full continuum of care includes:
- Medication-Assisted Detox
- Residential Inpatient Care
- Partial Hospitalization
- Intensive Outpatient
- General Outpatient
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Social Support Programs
We work relentlessly to deliver an addiction treatment and admissions process which is easier, more accessible, more affordable, and more effective. Our treatment focuses on healing and strengthening the mind, body, and spirit, increasing the likelihood of achieving and maintain recovery.
“Our long-term treatment curriculum gives the patient time for their brain and body to be able to fight the strong cravings and stay in recovery,” says RCA’s Chief Scientific Officer Dr. Deni Carise.
Our philosophy is that we and the families are all in this together. We understand the wreckage left behind when a loved one is struggling with addiction. To help families heal together, we’ve developed specific family programming at each one of our locations, as well as a weekend retreat called Seeds to Recovery at specific locations.
RCA is a company that is proud to say we:
- Are fully accredited by the Joint Commission, the gold standard in quality care.
- Answer your phone call in 10 seconds or less, verify insurance within 5 minutes, and have transportation in your driveway in 2 hours or less, resulting in your arrival in treatment in 3 hours or less. *While this timeline is our goal, it may vary on a case-by-case basis.
- Intervention services are included in the cost of treatment
- Admit patients 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Are in-network with most major insurance providers to minimize out-of-pocket expenses.
- Provide flexible payment options and financial assistance when needed.
- Provide an immersive 12 Step education and application curriculum, including helping patients find a sponsor.
- Have an active Alumni program to help patients stay involved and connected after treatment.
- Offer free community meeting space for AA, NA, Al-Anon, Nar-Anon, Family Support Groups, and any other 12 Step or recovery-based fellowships to hold meetings.