Open House – Recovery Centers of America at Devon – Devon, PA – 9/17/2021
Join us at Recovery Centers of America at Devon for an in-person open house on Friday, September 17, 2021 from 12:00 – 2:30 PM. Spend an afternoon learning about specialized programs designed to help community members struggling with addiction. Hear from specialists in the field of addiction medicine, take exclusive tours, and enjoy lunch on us!
All participants are required to wear a mask at this event. RCA puts the health and safety of patients, families, and staff above all else. Our protocols to prevent and contain the spread of COVID-19 prioritize safety at the highest level while keeping our doors open 24/7 to those who need addiction treatment.
Learn about our specialized programs for:
- First Responders and military members
- Young Adults
- Patients with a history of Trauma
- Patients who have relapsed
- Adults 50 and over
- Patients engaged in Outpatient Treatment
- Steve Wicke, CEO, RCA at Devon
- Christina Snyder, Regional Director of Outpatient Services
- Christy Eichinger, Alumni Relations Coordinator
Lunch / networking begin at 12:00 PM
Speakers start at 12:45 PM
Tours, and networking to run throughout the event.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org