Meet your clinical care team
Upon arrival to our drug and alcohol rehab center, residents will be introduced to our team of clinical experts. Each member of a patient’s care team has been professionally trained in the most innovative and successful methods of addiction treatment.
Introductions will be made to a nurse, primary therapist, admissions counselor, and a psychiatrist (if needed). Each medical expert tells our patients how he or she will contribute to their all-encompassing sobriety treatment plan.
Most importantly, our team of professionals is prepared and passionate about helping each person on his or her journey toward a healthy and lasting recovery.
How healing happens
The first 24 hours are vital in establishing a healthy pattern and outlook of new recovery for patients suffering from substance abuse.
We offer this in abundance by providing services and support in the following forms:
- Admission screening to evaluate the readiness and reasons for treatment
- Review of Rights and Responsibilities to keep residents informed and safe
- A tour of our five-star facilities to familiarize individuals with their environment and help them feel welcome
- Introduction to friendly and empathetic team members
- Nutritional meals to promote physical healing
- Comfortable beds to restore healthy sleep patterns
- Medical history and physical to establish a continuum of care for overall health and wellness
- Psychiatric evaluation to determine how the brain and mind are functioning, adding corrective measures to sustain optimum mental health
- Education on addiction and how to keep the disease in remission
- Activities that assist in navigating thoughts and feelings