Warriors: empowerment through accountability, structure, fitness, and community
Warriors: create strength and structure in your recovery
You have enormous energy and potential. But it might be misdirected if you’re struggling with drugs and alcohol. The results can often be destructive, a chaotic, disorderly life without purpose and direction, and an inability to cope and manage your thoughts, emotions, and actions.
Recovery Centers of America knows how challenging this struggle can be, and we can help.
We created Warriors at Recovery Centers of America at Bracebridge Hall, a treatment enhancement service attuned to the challenges you may face in early recovery from addiction. In the course of it, you will be able to thrive by redirecting your energy into a powerful, fulfilling life of recovery.
- Feel encouraged through team-building and leadership
- Be challenged by rigorous physical fitness
- Develop impulse control and harness aggression
- Learn effective communication strategies
- Engage in community service
Build your recovery on a strong foundation
While you are in Warriors, an elective four-week treatment enhancement service, you can feel empowered through an added layer of accountability and structure, which complements your clinical treatment plan. You will learn to create order in your life while building self-confidence in the process.
While in Warriors, you will be expected to:
- Be a leader
- Show high levels of respect to your community and staff
- Keep your room meticulous
- Participate in all of your groups without exception
- Complete all therapeutic assignments
- Stand together and recite the Warriors creed before starting group:
“To exercise self-control.
Push through any adversity; mental & physical.
To act responsibly.
To be accountable.
And to be of service to the community as I work towards
conquering ALL of my challenges.“
In the course of this structured process, you will cover many topics, including:
- Ability to recognize triggers
- What’s different this time
- Identifying positive self-talk
- Purposeful recovery planning
- Time management
- Emotional milestones
- Character building
Frequently asked questions about Warriors
Do I qualify for Warriors?
At this time, men aged 18+, who are receiving inpatient (residential) treatment at Recovery Centers of America at Bracebridge Hall, are eligible.
How can I sign up?
Once you’re enrolled in inpatient treatment at Bracebridge, you can choose to participate in the Warriors.
Which Recovery Centers of America facilities offer Warriors?
Currently, Warriors is offered at Recovery Centers of America at Bracebridge Hall.
Is it in-person or virtual?
Warriors is available only during inpatient (in-person) treatment.
What is the cost of Warriors ?
Warriors is included in the cost of treatment.
Can I be part of both Warriors and another clinical treatment program?