Recovery Centers of America is proud to offer RCA DOCS, an exclusive referral service for primary care physicians, medical professionals and their patients in need of addiction treatment. RCA DOCS makes it easy for doctors, nurse practitioners and healthcare professionals to connect their patients with affordable, quality addiction treatment and mental health services. Our RCA DOCS line – (833) RCA-DOCS is a 24/7 hotline exclusively for healthcare professionals and their patients designed to remove the barrier between primary care providers and specialty addiction treatment and behavioral health services. The goal of RCA DOCS is to help doctors & patients alike access quality care – at the moment they need it most.
|Substance Use Disorder Screening Tool|
Need help identifying whether your patient may have a drug or alcohol use disorder? Below is a rapid screening tool (takes less than 1 minute) designed to help physicians identify substance use disorder and connect them with treatment resources for follow up – instantly.
Click Here To Access Our Quick Substance Use Disorder Screening Tool (Based on the CAGE Model)
- Live Treatment Experts Who Answer in 10 Seconds or Less
- Complimentary Addiction & Mental Health Assessments
- 24/7 Admissions
- Rapid Verification of Benefits
- Complimentary Intervention Services
- Complimentary Transportation
- Referral Network of Local Addiction Treatment & Mental Health Service Providers (Should your patient not admit with RCA)
Addiction Treatment Resources for Physicians:
- Patient Referrals: Connect with an RCA Treatment Advisor Now – Click to Chat
- Quick Electronic Substance Use Disorder Screening Tool (Based on the CAGE Model)
Recovery Centers of America provides a full continuum of addiction treatment including medically-monitored detoxification, residential inpatient, outpatient and mental health services.
|Patient Referral? Questions?|
Call (833) RCA-DOCS (or 833-722-3627) Now.