Tough Questions About Addiction
There isn’t any part of someone’s life that isn’t impacted by addiction. It can be so hard to navigate life while struggling with a drug or alcohol addiction – and there are a lot of questions that come along with it.
RCA runs polls on our Twitter account in hopes of gathering helpful answers to some tough questions that pop up in addiction and recovery. Some of the polls we’ve posted so far are:
- How Are you Staying Positive While Social Distancing?
- What Have Been The Positives of the Stay at Home Order?
- Do You Think Drug Disposal Education Will Curb The Opioid Crisis?
- Would You Eliminate Alcohol If You Knew The Health Benefits?
- Would You Skip Having Alcohol At A Party?
- Is Addiction A Disease?
- Do You Currently Have Leftover or Excess Prescription Medication?
- What Is Your Idea of Sober Holiday Fun?
- What Kind of Online Recovery Events Do You Want To Participate In?
The responses brought a lot of intuition and personal experience. They also brought a lot of varying opinions into the mix.
We will continue to share this valuable insight and responses with you. We hope these polls shed a new light on addiction, help someone who may be struggling with addiction, or simply make someone think twice before putting a label on someone.
Follow RCA on Twitter to participate in and see responses for more polls!