General outpatient Program (GOP)*
Maintain long-term recovery with RCA’s General outpatient Program
GOP focuses on overall quality-of-life improvement and strengthening of relapse prevention skills. This level of care looks into the types of challenges that prevent you from experiencing optimal life satisfaction. These may include the impact of trauma, depression, and anxiety.
When you’re in this level of care, you are no longer struggling with active substance use but may be experiencing other behaviors or life stressors that could create vulnerability to relapse or impair quality of life.
You may participate in GOP services on a weekly basis for an indefinite period of time, as you continue to work with our clinicians to create the type of life to which you aspire.
RCA’s Substance Abuse Intensive outpatient Program curriculum includes:
Individual & group therapy:
- Target other behaviors or life stressors that could create vulnerability of relapse or impair quality of life.
- Personal growth and skill enhancement.
- Fine-tune recovery skills.
- Address co-occurring concerns, such as trauma, depression, and anxiety.
Addiction seminars & education:
- Addiction seminars & education:
- Reinforce self-monitoring and mindfulness of changes in thoughts and emotions
- Support the enhancement of quality of life and well-being, and expanded engagement with sober supports
- Engage in a deeper exploration of specific mental health concerns
- Normalize the fact that triggers can occur at any stage of recovery, and become able to identify and address emergent symptoms quickly
- Reinforce effective relationship skills
- Focus on reinforcing effective communication skills, shared problem-solving, resolution of past conflict, and reinforcement of relationship skills within the family
- Rebuild, repair, or restore your family dynamic
- Stay connected while creating your own safe space
- Learn how to start the healing process
- Learn what to do with feelings of stigma, guilt and shame
- Understand the behaviors of addiction and the impact they have
- Strengthen family and romantic relationships
- Music therapy
- Art therapy
- Alumni Association
We’re here to help
Levels of care for every level of your recovery
Whether you’re at the very beginning of your recovery or months in, we offer 3 levels of outpatient care:
GOP addiction treatment from the comfort of your home via Shoutout™
In addition to RCA’s in-person outpatient services, we have extended our treatment beyond our offices to Shoutout™. Shoutout™ is an easy-to-use digital health platform that connects you to a world of support and education. Learn more about Shoutout™.