Virtual Hiring Event for Recovery Support Specialists at RCA at Danvers
With over 12 facilities that offer evidence-based inpatient, outpatient, and medication-assisted treatment 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, Recovery Centers of America (RCA) has 1 mission: Save 1 million lives from the disease of addiction.
We know one size doesn’t fit all when it comes to addiction treatment; that’s why we tailor our treatment and offer specialized programs for patients with trauma and multiple recurrences, older adults, first responders, and more. We believe in the power of local treatment, because families are a huge part of the treatment and recovery process at RCA. Our family program rebuilds, restores, or strengthens family relationships.
We are welcoming new, dedicated and compassionate people to join our team! As a Recovery Support Specialist (RSS) at RCA at Danvers, you’ll be a part of our exciting mission of helping millions of people jumpstart their recovery. Your passion for fighting back against the disease of addiction will aid in patient recovery, as you support & implement effective techniques while making a difference in the lives of patients, their families, & communities. If you’re looking for a fulfilling, life-changing job, RCA is the right place for you.
Position Overview: The Recovery Support Specialist assists patients with substance abuse and mental health disorders, working under the direction of clinical, nursing, and medical staff. This includes assisting patients with daily schedules, leading patients in educational and recreational activities, and accompanying patients to and from examinations and treatments.
- Supports the delivery of individual client care.
- Monitors patient activities, provide security checks throughout shift, completes documentation to include, but not limited to, rounds sheets and End of Shift reports; records patient behavior.
- Participates in direct patient care including ensuring patient safety and interacting therapeutically.
- Assists in the activities of patients’ daily schedule.
- Assists with de-escalation.
- Performs all aspects of patient belongings processing for new admissions and resulting from visitations, including search, debugging, and delivery.
- Assists patients with the packing of belongings in preparation for discharge.
- Monitors patient activities at the Wellness Center.
Register to attend our Virtual Hiring Event and Interview with us from the comfort of your own home!