Open House – Recovery Centers of America Mission Center Gratitude Day – King of Prussia, PA – 11/3/2021
Join us at Recovery Centers of America’s Mission Center for a Gratitude Day and Career Fair on Wednesday, November 3, 2021, from 2:00 – 3:30 PM. Spend an afternoon learning about:
- The RCA Mission Center team – answering 1-800-RECOVERY 24/7 to remove barriers to treatment using a regionalized model
- The latest innovation in Digital Health, Shoutout (TM) – making treatment convenient, keeping patients in touch with their therapists, and building an online community of support and resources
- RCA’s GENETWORx laboratory operations – supporting COVID-19 testing and other health initiatives
AND take an exclusive tour of our front lines!
RCA recruiting professionals will be on hand to pre-screen potential candidates who are interested in careers on the front lines, saving lives!
What you can look forward to:
Brian O’Neill, CEO Recovery Centers of America
Michael Frisbie, VP Mission Center
Jeff Branagh, Sr VP Digital Health
- Food Trucks/Networking beginning at 2:00 PM
- New Mission Center Opening Ceremony + Ribbon Cutting
- Tours, networking, and in-person job fair to run throughout the event