Open House – Recovery Centers of America at Indianapolis – Indianapolis, IN – 9/22/2021
Join us at Recovery Centers of America at Indianapolis for an in-person open house on Wednesday, September 22, 2021 from 1:00 – 3:00 PM. Spend an afternoon learning about specialized programs designed to help community members struggling with addiction. Hear from specialists in the field of addiction medicine, take exclusive tours, and enjoy lunch on us!
All participants are required to wear a mask at this event. RCA puts the health and safety of patients, families, and staff above all else. Our protocols to prevent and contain the spread of COVID-19 prioritize safety at the highest level while keeping our doors open 24/7 to those who need addiction treatment.
Learn about our specialized programs for:
- First Responders and military members
- Patients who have relapsed
- LGBTQAI+ patients
- Patients engaged in Outpatient Treatment
- Stephanie Anderson, CEO, RCA at Indianapolis
- Diana Williams, Clinical Director, RCA at Indianapolis
- Jaye Rodenbush, Director of Alumni Engagement, RCA at Indianapolis
Lunch / networking begin at 1:00 PM
Speakers start at 1:45 PM
Tours and networking to run throughout the event.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org