Job Fair – Recovery Centers of America at Westminster – 9/24/2020
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) was founded with the mission of saving millions of lives from the disease of addiction. RCA is growing, and currently has 11 facilities offering best in class, evidence based inpatient, outpatient and medication-assisted addiction treatment. Our clinical expertise, modern facilities and expansive list of services are highly respected in the addiction treatment industry.
By joining RCA, you are committing to helping millions of people successfully start and continue their recovery journey, supporting and educating their loved ones, and making a difference in the communities we serve.
The team at RCA is comprised of the most dedicated, compassionate, and hardworking people you’ll find, and RCA is dedicated to providing each team member a supportive career with meaning, growth opportunities, and a comprehensive benefit package.
We are looking to fill the following positions:
- Primary Therapists (Master’s Level)
- Outpatient Therapist (Master’s level and MA License required)
- Full Time Case Manager
- Full Time & Part Time Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Full Time & Part Time Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
- Full Time Lead Recovery Support Specialist (Lead RSS)
- Full Time & Part Time Recovery Support Specialists (RSSs)
- Part Time Receptionist
- Full Time Drivers
- PRN Medical Assistants
For everyone’s safety, masks are required, and your temperature will be taken upon arrival at the facility. Please bring copies of your resume.