Hiring Event for Recovery Centers of America in Pittsburgh, PA
Help us save 1 million lives – one neighborhood at a time.
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) is expanding rapidly. We are opening our 15th facility in your neighborhood soon! You can be a part of our mission of saving one million lives from the disease of drug and alcohol addiction. Attend our upcoming hiring event and interview with RCA’s Managers, network with team members, learn more about our mission, and even potentially receive an offer to join RCA on the spot! There is a tremendous opportunity to advance your career. We look forward to meeting you!
- Date: Tuesday, December 8th, 2020
- Time: 10am-7pm
- Address: DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh-Monroeville Convention Center, located at 101 Mall Blvd, Monroeville, PA 15146
- How to Register: Click here.
- Important: Please bring a few copies of your resume. Masks are required and your temperature will be taken.
We are welcoming new, dedicated and compassionate team members to assume these roles:
- Quality Assurance Strategist
- Financial Counselor
- Director of Admission & Utilization Review
- Admissions Coordinator
- Utilization Review Coordinator
- Executive/Admin Assistant
- HR Business Partner
- Business Development Officers/Community Outreach Specialists
- Clinical Director and Clinical Coordinator
- Primary Therapist
- Case Manager
- Art Therapist
- Music Therapist
- Spiritual Advisor
- Wellness Coordinator
- Recovery Support Supervisors, Specialists, and Instructors
- Nursing Director (DON)
- Nurse Practitioner
- Psych Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Case Manager
- Nurses – LPN
- Nurses – RN
- Medical Assistant
- RN Floaters
- Grounds Monitor
- Facilities Manager
- Facilities Tech/Groundskeeper
- IT Technician
- Outpatient Director
- Primary Outpatient Therapists
- Administrative Assistant for Outpatient
Please bring copies of your resume! For everyone’s safety, masks are required, and your temperature will be taken upon arrival at the facility.
If you are looking for a career that is more than just a job, consider employment with Recovery Centers of America. Be part of an extraordinary team on a mission to save 1 million lives, 1 neighborhood at a time. Grow with us and look forward to newly adjusted, competitive pay rates, an incredibly supportive, team-oriented work environment, medical benefits, tuition reimbursement, 401k, professional development opportunities, and endless opportunities for growth!
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) was founded with the mission of saving millions of lives from the disease of addiction. RCA is growing, and currently has 14 facilities offering best in class, evidence-based inpatient, outpatient and medication-assisted addiction treatment. Our clinical expertise, modern facilities and expansive list of services are highly respected in the addiction treatment industry.
Join the RCA Team
By joining RCA, you are committing to helping millions of people successfully start and continue their recovery journey, supporting and educating their loved ones, and making a difference in the communities we serve. The team at RCA is comprised of the most dedicated, compassionate, and hardworking people you’ll find, and RCA is dedicated to providing each team member a supportive career with meaning, growth opportunities, and a comprehensive benefit package.