Delivering your addiction recovery wherever you are on life’s journey.
Addiction affects people of all ages and lifestyles—posing a range of psychological and physical health challenges. The team at Recovery Centers of America serves individuals dealing with all forms of substance abuse (alcohol and drugs, with a particular focus on opioids) by designing a customized treatment protocol by age and life situation.
From the beginning of your treatment through your full recovery, you’ll receive care from our licensed, certified, credentialed treatment team with years of clinical treatment expertise including doctors, nurses, clinicians, psychiatrists, counselors, and other medical and wellness professionals.
Here are some of the key treatment programs RCA offers, which we’ve designed using the strongest clinical and evidence-based practices:
- Young Adults (19 years or older) – Our customized approaches for young men and young women, who might depend on parents or attend college, focus on attention, decision-making, and building confidence.
- Adults – We bring a unified approach that addresses physical and psychological issues simultaneously in adults—helping address their unique pressures and triggers.
- Older Adults – The difficult physical effects of withdrawal are particularly dangerous for this age group, and require more intensive medical support treatment.
- Families – We treat the entire family with our comprehensive family program to educate your loves ones on the disease of addiction and our science-based treatment approach.
- Relapsed Individuals – Our approach to relapse is built on integrated, science-based behavioral health, medication-assisted therapies, and comfort.
A successful treatment program also needs to ensure you’re devoid of distractions.
Since women and men have different treatment needs, we mandate gender-separate treatment using evidence-based best practices. Gender-separate groups will focus on their respective treatment needs and protocols, but meet together periodically with peers to discuss the daily challenges and tools needed to live a sober life.
Visit our Programs section to learn more about our treatments for different ages and situations.