Drug and alcohol addiction treatment tailored to your personal struggle.
We treat all forms of heroin, opioid, and alcohol addiction. But no two addictions treatment and prevention should be the same. Our credentialed, qualified physicians and counselors utilize evidence-based medical and treatment strategies to address the full spectrum of heroin, opioid, and alcohol abuse. We work with some of the treatment industry’s leading research scientists and clinicians to constantly evolve our practices and provide the strongest, most effective treatment methodologies for you and your family.
Whether you’ve struggled with addiction for a long time or recently recognized your problem with substance abuse, Recovery Centers of America tailors an individualized, custom treatment plan based on your needs. Our programs are built upon the strongest, evidence-based treatment practices and protocols, and delivered by licensed and experienced clinical professionals.
Here are the forms of substance abuse we specialize in treating at RCA. Each treatment protocol is built using evidence-based practices proven to help you learn to live a life of recovery:
- Alcohol – Long-term alcohol abuse causes extensive, permanent changes in the brain, including potentially fatal conditions. Therefore, our alcohol addiction recovery experts are trained to perform a comprehensive medical evaluation to determine the progress of a patient’s disease and the effects it’s having. This may be followed by a medically supervised detoxification.
- Heroin – Heroin addiction treatment is most successful after a thorough medical evaluation and detoxification under medical supervision. Patients then receive comprehensive, holistic residential care with a medication-assisted program.
- Prescription drugs (ex. Vicodin, Oxycontin) – Our outcomes-driven programs include a comprehensive medical evaluation and detoxification under medical supervision. Once complete, the patient enters residential care for behavioral treatment to address their painkiller addiction, with periodic pharmacological interventions as needed to ease withdrawal symptoms and improve the patient’s chance of long-term recovery.
- Marijuana – Marijuana carries especially high risks for adolescents, whose brains are still developing. Typically, patients are admitted into residential care for a combination of behavioral treatment and therapy sessions (group and individual) to address marijuana and addiction.
- Benzodiazepines (ex. Xanax, Valium, Klonopin) – Benzodiazepine withdrawal carries numerous symptoms, some of which are fatal. Our team treats patients who stop using drugs like Klonopin, Valium, and Xanax with a comprehensive medical evaluation and detoxification under medical supervision. Following a successful detox, patients enter residential care for behavioral treatment and pharmacological intervention.
- Club drugs (ex. Ecstasy [MDMA], gamma-hydroxybutyrate [GHB], ketamine) – Our outcomes-driven programs deliver a comprehensive medical evaluation and detoxification under medical supervision, followed by residential care for behavioral treatment and pharmacological intervention.
- Cocaine – Repeated cocaine use can lead to long-term changes in the brain. Therefore, we approach treatment with an initial medical evaluation and detoxification under medical supervision, followed by residential care for behavioral treatment and pharmacological intervention.
- Methamphetamine (ex. crystal meth) – Currently, the most effective treatment for methamphetamine addiction involves a comprehensive medical evaluation and detoxification under medical supervision.