The Recovery Centers of America Difference
We’re on a mission to deliver the highest-quality, most affordable and most accessible addiction treatment available. We provide our patients with a complete continuum of care including medical detoxification, residential inpatient, intensive outpatient (IOP), partial hospitalization (PHP) and general outpatient (GOP) as well as a variety of free community support meetings at our neighborhood-based centers for addiction treatment.
We work relentlessly to deliver an addiction treatment and admissions process which is easier, more accessible, more affordable – and more effective, than any other provider in the addiction treatment industry. We are proud to say:
- Call 1-800-RECOVERY and on your first call…
- Our team of Care Advocates will answer in 10 seconds or less.
- We can verify insurance in 5 minutes or less.
- We can have transportation in your driveway in 2 hours or less.
- We can have you in treatment in 3 hours or less.
- We can schedule emergency interventions, if necessary.
- We admit patients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- We are in-network with most major insurance providers in order to minimize out-of-pocket expenses for you & your family.
- We provide financial assistance and flexible payment options to any family requiring assistance with co-pay or out-of-pocket expenses.
- We provide an intensive Family Program designed to heal you & your family, together.
- Our patients are treated in our safe, 24/7, medically-supervised center for addiction excellence with nursing, medical, and psychiatric care available 7 days a week.
- Our addiction treatment centers are located in your neighborhood – making it easy for our families to participate in the treatment and recovery process.
- We are fully accredited by The Joint Commission, the gold standard in quality care.
- We treat our patients with the dignity & respect they deserve by delivering the highest quality treatment in beautiful, safe & comfortable 5-star facility.
- We provide the highest quality clinical care in a safe & structured environment 10 hours per day, 7 days per week. All of our care is delivered by a team of Master’s Level Clinicians, Psychiatrists, Nurses, Therapists & Recovery Support Specialists on-staff 24/7.
- We employ a comprehensive, individualized, evidence-based approach to treating addiction which begins with a complete bio/psycho/social and medical assessment as well as an evaluation of the family and environmental factors to accurately assess & treat ALL root causes of our patients’ addiction.
- We provide free community space for AA, NA, Al-Anon, Nar-Anon, Family Support and any other 12 Step or recovery-based fellowship so that they have a comfortable environment to recover and socialize 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We provide an immersive 12 Step education & application curriculum including helping our patients to find a sponsor.
- Our Alumni program helps our patients who complete treatment to stay involved & stay connected – through fun & engaging activities as well as opportunities to give back.